Monday, January 17, 2011

This is what procrastinating gets you...

So, I have a ton of work to get done for this week.  I was lucky enough to have today off because of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so I could've spent the day finishing everything I was supposed to,  instead I made this:





Shockingly these aren't all the pictures I took during the film festival, I didn't want to make the video super long, so I narrowed it down.  This is the first time I've used the movie maker on Picasa, it was fun!  Also I picked this song cause it was the only classic song I had on my computer.  I know I have a CD somewhere of Gene Kelly music and other Judy Garland songs, but I just decided to go with 'Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

Anyway, I was feeling nostalgic and decided to look through my pictures.  Then that got me thinking about the upcoming festival this year and I started to get really excited about going this year.  To be honest, I don't have much to look forward to these days, aside from tests, lesson plans, and writing papers, so it's fun to think about something else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment