Tuesday, January 27, 2009

an explanation

I feel the need to explain the address for this blog, I really wanted to use a fun classic movie reference and for some reason the only thing that sounded good was "Zuzu's Petals." Perhaps this is cause I watched It's a Wonderful Life last week, the jury's still out. But, alas zuzuspetals.blogspot.com was already taken. So I wracked my brain for fun classic movie references, but all the ones I could come up with were taken, nickandnora, fredandginger, wallsofjericho, so I went with a line from Bell Book and Candle that makes me swoon everytime I hear it. "I want to smush noses with you." If you're not familiar with that movie (you totally should become familiar) Jimmy Stewart says that to Kim Novack on a roof and then he kisses her. So cute! So there you have it, it's nothing fancy, it's not that great, but it's what I could come up with.

Anyway, I'm just a huge classic movie fan and I wanted to keep a blog of my classic movie watching. I'm also working on the 1001 movies you must see before you die list (that's another blog), but I also wanted a blog to focus on my classic movie love. We'll see how it goes

No comments:

Post a Comment